Sunday, April 05, 2009

Woohooo!!! It's the Repeat Customer Appreciation Sale at Giftbearer!

This special offer is for repeat customers only, so if you have not purchased from me yet and have been coveting that special piece of jewelry now's your chance to become one!

Between now and Mother's Day buy anything from me at regular price and then buy again and on your second purchase you'll get 20% off on anything in my store.

If you have previously bought from me at least once before it's even simpler; you are eligible on this purchase; just convo me and let me know and I'll adjust the price on the item or items you'd like your discount on. I'll check my list of previous purchases and then notify you as soon as I've made the reduced price adjustment.

During this time there is no limit to the number of items you can buy at 20% off!

Some of you regular readers already know her but for those who are just coming across my blog and my story the dog you see on my banner is Carmella, a former shelter dog I adopted who is the first in the US to ever be fully cured of Distemper through a cutting edge treatment.

Although cured, she continues to need special care due to a compromised immune system. I hope to pay off her $2,000 vet bill.

She is a very special dog and I want to give her everything she needs.

***A Very Heartfelt Thank You To All My Repeat Customers...and Those Soon to be***

http://Giftbearer.etsy.com

No comments: