Monday, March 23, 2015

NeoWorx Seems To Think They Own My Blog - Weird Glitch

I don't know what's going on but all of my content on Google seemed to re-direct to Neoworx with a "for sale" sign on the right-hand corner. No, my blog is not for sale. Not at any price!

I have written Neoworx to tell them they need to remove the redirect, and am looking into how to contact and report this to Google and Blogger.

They responded to tell me that it had something to do with the hit counter by NeoWorx. I deleted it from my layout and so far that seems to have fixed the problem. I just need to check all my other links on Google to make sure everything goes right to my blog now.

I have some interesting content for you readers coming up, so stay tuned :-)

2 comments:

SantaMedical said...

Now you can accurately and reliably your SpO2 blood oxygen saturation levels, Pulse rate and pulse strength. Designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, trainers, bikers, mountain climbers or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go!

Jack Peter said...

Very impressive article! The blog is highly informative and has answered all my questions.
To introduce about our company and the activities, E-Healthcare Lists is one of the global suppliers of healthcare mailing list & email list. At E-Healthcare Lists, you get a list of Pulmonologist mailing list which makes your prospecting easy.