Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day Lilly Earrings

I just recently sold several pairs of Day Lilly earrings, and when they were gone a customer requested that I make more, so I came out with a new and improved version; this time including beads on them and using sterling silver hooks instead of surgical steele. The results are quite striking!

Over the next few days I will be listing several on my Etsy store site; Reddish-orange, Bright Red with Yellow and Black Edges, Purple with Yellow Centers and White Streaks, and Cornflower Blue with Green Edges. These new earrings sell for $10.00/pair with a shipping fee of $1.00 if you are buying from the U.S., and $2.00 international shipping. Below is an example of one pair;

See these earrings at http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=261893

No comments: