Thursday, June 01, 2006

www.Giftbearer.etsy.com

Come See Me...and all sorts of neat stuff!

I just realized that because my ETSY store address was my very first post it was hidden from view unless one happened to look at my list of articles very carefully on the sidebar.

I recently linked to a blog ring for Etsy sellers in case anyone would like to check that out in either direction.

The ring link is located on the sidebar on the right, just below the links which say editme. There's a box with an X inside. You still can click on it and it will work, but I just couldn't figure out how to get that nice button to show up.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome to the ring! And to your new way of wasting YEARS on the computer. The ring is so cool because you get to see a more personal side to the sellers. But it does induce sleeples nights and constant blogging!!

LOVE your shop, BTW.

Giftbearer said...

Thanks Pinky,

I have some new things posted now too.